The Alite 40 is perfect for someone just getting into biking. It comes in many sizes to fit a wide range of heights and features a sturdy steel frame and fork. The easy-to-shift 21 gears help you up steep hills, and the standard 26-inch wheelset with knobby tires grip on all types of surfaces. Linear-pull brakes and a comfortable padded seat complete this ready-to-ride all-purpose bike.
- 7-speed - Steel frame - DDK Wide comfort saddle - Internal cable routing
- 7-speed - Steel frame - DDK Wide comfort saddle
- 21-speed - Disc brake - Suspension fork - Full Shimano drivetrain - Vee Rubber Galaxy tires
- 21-speed - Suspension seatpost - DDK Wide comfort saddle
- 7-speed - Suspension seatpost - Shimano drivetrain - KT hubs - Internal cable routing - Kenda Khan tires - DDK Wide Comfort saddle
- 14-speed - Aluminum frame - 2x7 drivetrain - Cable disc brakes - Rims: Weinmann DNZ18 Aluminum, 700c x 32H, double wall - Shimano FD-A050 front derailleur - Sunrace DLM403 Trigger, 2x7 shifters - Aluminum Forged, 50/34T crank - Velo Silicone Foam grips
Page 1 of 1